Welcome to http://www.coai.in. By accessing, using or visiting this site, you acknowledge, accept and agree to comply the following terms and conditions subject to which we provide information on this site. These Terms may be updated by COAI at any time at its sole discretion. Every time you access, use or visit this site, you accept the terms and conditions as updated till that time.
- Material provided on this site gives only a general idea about telecom regulations . The same may not be accurate. COAI specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of any such material or the same being up-to-date. In order to refer for a particular purpose, you may look into the actual regulations/laws and/or reports directly.
- The use of website is at your sole risk. The users may refer to the text of regulations and Tariff Orders as published in the Gazette of India for the other material as published by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
This site further makes no warranty that any files, links or pointers available through this site will be free of viruses or other codes that contain contaminating or destructive properties.
This site makes no warranty that :
- the information will meet your requirements,
- the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any information obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
COAI or any of its officers, affiliates, associates, employees or owners shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any content expressed by its users in the information contained in this Site.
COAI or its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- You agree that whatever information you supply to COAI on/through this site (including your email address, name, etc.) will be true, correct and materially complete.
- COAI reserves the right to discontinue the subscription on account of violation of this Agreement or for any other reasonable cause.
- By providing your email address, you agree that COAI may send you information/updates/newsletters/any other communication; until you expressly unsubscribe the same.
- All disputes arising in connection with site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
- All disputes arising in connection with site shall be subject to the territorial jurisdiction of the Hon’ble Courts at Delhi, India.
COAI claims copyright over each and every content posted on this site including but not limited to photographs, text and logos. You agree not to copy or reproduce the same by any means whatsoever, without an express written permission from COAI. Doing so may attract legal consequences. However, COAI does not claim any copyright over the logos and trademarks of other entities appearing on this site
We welcome your suggestions to improve our site and request that any error found may kindly be brought to our notice. please e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org